Titan Manufacturing Inc.
Titan Manufacturing is currently seeking experienced ALUMINUM WELDERS to join our growing team!
Salary: Hourly: Dependent upon experience and qualifications
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welding and fabrication of steel and aluminum for Heavy Truck/Semi Tractor Bumpers, Grille Guards, Brush Guards.
- Fabricate items based on blue prints/weldment drawings.
- Fitting of aluminum heavy truck bumpers and accessories
- Squaring and welding various geometric components
- Adherence to shop safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Responsible to identify areas for improvement, ways to better expedite and gain production efficiencies, and cost reductions.
- Consistently punctual and available for a minimum of 40 hours of work per week
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 0-3 years work experience in the fabrication / manufacturing industry
- Demonstrates strong fabrication skills
- Ability to communicate both verbal & written in the English language
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions via written, verbal, or diagram form
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit;
- Ability to use hands to operate equipment, handle, or feel;
- Ability to reach with hands and arms
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 – 50lbs
- Occasionally lift and/or move >50lbs with assistance
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach above and below waist
- Ability to wear fully fitted respirator when required*
If you are a qualified candidate for this position we encourage you to apply today! Candidates should submit a resume for consideration. While we appreciate all interest, only candidates who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.
While we appreciate all interest, only qualified candidates will be contacted to begin the recruitment process.
Apply Now !
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
To Keep our staff safe we provide Masks and Hand Sanitizer on site. Social Distancing is in effect whenever possible.
- mig welding: 1 year (Required)
- Welding: 1 year (Required)