As a Clamp Welder Regulators you will:
- Work from engineering specifications and follow manufacturing standard operating procedures
- Perform welding activities to form leak tight assemblies utilizing steel alloys Interpret complex engineering drawings
- Either work on Regulator or network product line
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2.5 years of welding experience that includes a minimum of 6 months hand fitting experience
- OR a minimum of 1 year welding experience, which includes a minimum of 6 months of hand fitting experience
- Ability and willingness to read complex engineering drawings; demonstrate this ability
- Satisfactory work performance in current assignment
- Team player and able to work well with others in team environment
- Self Motivated
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No