Since its inception 50 years ago, Ideal Welders has grown steadily from a one-man operation to its industry-leading position, servicing a diverse range of clients around the world. The vision for excellence, innovation, and growth continues, and it is an exciting time for Ideal. With numerous projects, we are growing our team.
We are currently in search of a CWB Level 1 Welding Inspector to join us at our facility on Annacis Island in Delta, B.C.
Highlights of job duties include:
- Observe work in progress to assure conformance with requirements and acceptable workmanship
- Monitor welds, ensure NDE is complete in accordance with client specifications and witness testing of work completed
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease rework, and streamline work processes
- Complete internal auditing in accordance with project audit plan
- Compile required documents for turnover of final document package
Here’s what we’re seeking in the successful candidate:
- CWB Level 1 Welding Inspector certification
- A good understanding of quality inspection procedures, code compliance, tools and equipment
- Experience in visual inspection
- Proficiency in Word, Adobe and Excel
- Experience working with MTR’s and NDE reports would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Here’s what we offer:
- The opportunity to join a highly successful and growing company
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- A positive and thriving work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Central location on Annacis Island with easy access from all major arteries
To learn more about Ideal Welders go to: https://www.idealwelders.com/
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume by responding directly to this ad on Indeed.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest and advise that only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent