We are looking for a full-time permanent Fabricator for Architectural Aluminum products. Duties will include working as part of a team to fabricate commercial aluminum products as well as handling completed product and maintaining a tidy work environment. The successful candidate will be good with their hands meticulous hard-working and mechanically-inclined.
- Participate in fabrication processes maintaining accuracy in cutting and assembling all material;
- Duties include measuring cutting drilling fastening and assembling aluminum products;
- Always keep local work area clean and tidy and maintain general fabrication floor;
- Handling material with care ensuring that finished materials are not scratched or damaged.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the assembly and fabrication of curtainwall;
- Experience with unitized curtainwall an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive attitude;
- Able to lift heavy weights;
- Familiarity with power & hand tools;
- Able to read blueprints and measure accurately.
Please send your resume to [email protected]