WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Opportunity to work for a very well respected, world class manufacturer that has enjoyed many years of success and stability
Paid additional training and development
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
An excellent compensation package including excellent benefits
- MUST have a minimum of two (2) years of Team Lead / Production Supervisory experience in a metal fabrication manufacturing facility
- Prior experience with metal cutting, forming, welding (manual and robotic) and machining
- Ability to establish goals and guide strategic and operational planning.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills with the ability to clearly communicate a vision, educate individuals and teams, and influence decisions
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Exercises supervisory control over the company’s day to day production activities, including but not limited to the planning, assigning, directing and coordinating of activities relating to shift operations, safety, quality, production, training and employee relations.
- Supervise production team Associates and provide direction regarding work objectives and expectations.
- Analyze work orders to determine production schedules
- Tracks and reports daily production; and drives improvements where necessary.
- Works to improve first run capabilities by identifying repeat offender(s) and developing corrective action.
- Participates, leads and monitors process improvement projects: productivity, quality, ergonomics, 5S, lean manufacturing, etc.
Contact and Resume Submission
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank you for your interest.
Director of Operations
HCR Permanent Search
Email: [email protected]
905 669 2400 EXT 2236