We are partnering with a custom trailer shop in NW Austin to hire a Welder/Fabricator. In this position, this person will weld and fabricate custom flatbed trailers (in addition to miscellaneous other products). This is a great opportunity with a well-established, Texas-owned shop with stable, long-term work. Our client has extremely low turnover and is able to offer a consistent schedule.
Location: NW Austin
Shift: 1st shift
Pay: $15-$17/hr plus overtime
Apply today, and if you’re a match, we’ll get back to you ASAP. Our application process is quick and easy (all our paperwork is online!) because we focus on what’s most important: matching great candidates with great jobs.
What we’re looking for:
· MIG welding experience
· Stick welding experience
· Acetylene torch experience
· Must have your own welding gear
· Trailer fabrication/service/repair experience is preferred
· Automotive mechanics/service/repair work is preferred
A Note: At Becker Wright, we work with multiple companies across Austin – even if you aren’t a fit for this position, we may have something else for you. We work hard to match great candidates with fulfilling opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trailer Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trailer Fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)