The primary purpose of the Sheet Metal Welder is to install the metal/board HVAC systems, with specialized skill in grease and dishwasher duct.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Assemble and install metal duct and fiberglass board.
- Blue print reading and understanding of sheet metal shop drawings.
- All phases of duct installation (spiral, rectangular, double wall, welded).
- Understanding of different connectors that are used.
- Hanger layout as well as some field measuring.
- Organize work area and maintain all hand tools.
- Lift heavy materials at heights.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Welding and fitting grease/ dishwasher duct, be able to weld 16+18 GA. Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel, and Carbon Steel.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in any types of sheet metal and fiberglass, duct work.
- Installation on commercial/residential projects.
- Must have own Sheet Metal hand tools, company supplies power tools.
- Must be able and willing to follow job-site instructions.
- Lift heavy materials and not be afraid of heights.
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour preferred.
Bernhard is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is Bernhard’s policy to recruit, test, hire, promote, transfer, compensate, train, grant leave, and terminate based on merit and business needs, and without regard to race, creed, age, color, ancestry/national origin, sex, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, religion, sexual orientation/sexual identity, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
To staffing/placement agencies: We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and placement agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to an employee of Bernhard LLC or its operating companies) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and Bernhard, LLC (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with a requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of Company, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
If you are an agency and would like to be considered for partnership with Bernhard, LLC please send your company’s information to [email protected]