Airswift. Installation Welding Tech. Fort Worth, Tx
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Installation Welding Tech to join them on an 6 months assignment with the possibility to extend or transition into a permanent role in Forth Worth, TX
Day to day responsibilities will include:
· Welding and installs of new and/or preexisting systems
· Welding and Fabricating overhead cranes and runways.
Support customers & maintain customer integrity by effectively interfacing with both customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
· Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs for customers.
· Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; and recommending system improvements.
· Performing quality installations and documenting warranty work
· Builds and maintains customer confidence by maintaining good response time, informing customer of problems, and completing the job in a timely manner.
· Maintain professional presentation, timeliness, appearance, and organization in all areas.
· 3-5 years experience in Welding and knows how to put steel together and weld. Must have Stick Weld Test 3g/4g
· Installation experience and knowledge
· Ability to to pass a 3G/4G SMAW certification
· Ability to work at heights. Heights may be as much as 10’ to 100’
· Willingness to travel. Some overnight stays may be required for specific jobs.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.
Job Type: Full-time