Position: Full Time (40hrs)
We are a well-established structural and miscellaneous steel fabricator located in Surrey, British Columbia. We provide our customers with high quality components for various projects in Canada and the United States, including British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Hawaii.
Our business has consistently grown year over year because of the high standards our team holds themselves accountable to. Due to this continued growth, we are currently accepting resumes for our Journeyman Fabricators position. This is a full-time, permanent position with competitive wages, benefits package, employee savings program and other incentives. This is an upper level position with opportunity for advancement for the right individual in an exciting industry within a great organization.
· CWB Ticketed preferred.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience fabricating structural and miscellaneous steel.
· Excellent understanding and interpretation of blueprints.
· Excellent lay out and fitting skills.
· Willingness to train and assist apprentices.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Reliable, committed.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Capable of working in a very fast paced environment.
· High quality standards.
· Willing to work overtime when required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lay out and fabricate assigned projects.
· Meet or exceed expected efficiencies while maintaining high quality standards.
· Focus and commitment to safe work practices.
· Willingness/ability to finish weld when required.
· Operate overhead cranes.
· Lead by example.
If you feel you are qualified for this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. We thank all those that apply but only those qualified will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Job Type: Full-time