This is a great opportunity to get hired on with a company and gain some new skills.
Duties would include welding, pipe cutting, using torches, saws, and other shop equipment.
What’s in it for you?
- Straight days 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Starting wage at $17 an hour
- Great opportunity to get hired on with the company
- Benefits available through Randstad
- 4% vacation payout weekly on every pay cheque
- Randstad employee recognition program available once hired on
- Employee referral bonus plan
What’s required of you?
- Mig and Tig welding and production experience
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Able to start immediately
- Updated resume with 2-3 work references
- Weld test required
Perks of working with Randstad
- Paid Weekly + 4% Vacation Pay Added
- We offer a competitive benefits package, available to you on your first day!
- We offer $50 Bonus when you refer a friend or family member and they work for 160 hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity review how to apply.
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Melanie or Amanda
We are also text friendly if you have any questions Please text Melanie at 226-747-5740 once you have created a profile
You can also email [email protected] or [email protected]
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability.