Shift Time: 11 pm to 7 am
Work Location: Vaughan, Hwy 7 area
- Set-up Fiberglass bending moulds and equipment
- Adjust saws and drills for all jobs
- Set correct air pressure for Fiberglass molds
- Review and understand work orders
- Identify and locate material by dimension and colours
- Bend all required fittings and make specialty fittings
- Prior experience in Fabrication Bending/Belling III an asset
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilograms.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $21.06 per hour
- Fabrication Bending: 1 year (Required)