Position– Manual Shear/Bender Operator
Pay rate– $16-$19 per hour
Shift Timing– Morning
· Sets up and operates machine to bend metal structural shapes, such as bars, rods, angles, pipes, and tubes, to angle or contour specified by work order, drawings, templates, or layout: Selects and bolts holding clamp, die block, and guide clamp to machine.
· Positions and clamps end stops on machine to set specified location of bend.
· Inserts or screws plug stops into guide wheel to set specified degree of bend operates power shear to cut metal objects, such as plates, sheets, slabs, billets, or bars to specified dimensions and angle: Turns handwheels to adjust rake and pressure of blades.
· Positions and clamps stops and side guides to set length and angle of cut, using rule, built-in gauges, or template.
· Lifts workpiece manually to machine bed or roller table and positions it against side guide and end stops. Starts machine which clamps workpiece and lowers blade to cut metal.
A bit more about the opportunity:
· Temporary to permanent after 3 months.
· A growing company looking to expand.
· Paid Statutory Holiday.
· Good work and life balance.
· This is full time positions and successful candidates can be permanent after 3 months
This position is to start immediately! Do not wait…call us right away to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Everything that is good to know about Universal HR Solutions:
- There is no charge to have us assist you in your search
- We are the number 1 Staffing firm not only in Canada, but in the World!!
- We are the only staffing firm that offers benefits at a reduced rate to our candidates that you are eligible to have after your first day of work and keep long after your assignment ends, should you choose to partake.
- We have an easy to use online time sheet website that your hours are entered. You can also access your pay stubs after your Bi-weekly pay cheque
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)