Due to the ongoing success of the Forest Group, we are looking to further strengthen our Maintenance Department.
An excellent rate of pay plus shift allowance is on offer to the most suitable candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
– be time served and able to show a high level of competence
– be experienced in hydraulic, pneumatic systems and PLC controlled machinery
– Have experience in welding and fabricating
– be familiar with high speed conveying systems and packaging machines
– have a working knowledge of PPM scheduling systems
– have excellent fault finding skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
This challenging role would suit a flexible, self-motivated individual who has the confidence to work on their own initiative, but can also operate effectively as part of a team.
This is a shift system of 4 on 4 off – days or night shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
To keep our employees safe we have hand sanitiser stations throughout the factory, face shields are mandatory when working in the mill, and face masks are mandatory in all other areas.
- Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)