Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Welders and Related Machine Operators (7265)
NOC Job Title: MIG (Metal Inert Gas) Welder
Cendek Railings is currently looking for an energetic individual to join the team in our fast paced manufacturing plant.
Cendek Railings manufactures aluminum deck railings for commercial and residential applications. Railings are fabricated and powder coated in house to meet the growing demand throughout North America for an engineered safety guardrail.
Job Duties include:
- Welding thin gauge aluminum from 1/16” to ¼” using a spool gun with .030/.035 wire in various positions
- Welding 6′ to 20′ long railing panels. Approximately 300′ + per day
- Setting up panels in Jigs before welding
- Cutting material required for panels to size
- Experience with hand tools and stationary tools such as grinders, chop saws, etc.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Must be clean shaven for respirator use
**Aluminum welding training to be provided on site if required**
Benefits start after 3 months
Starting wage is $20/hr.
Please note if you have no experience, but have done schooling, the starting wage will be lower.
Welding Apprentice Sponsorship available.
Current shift is 6:00am-2:30pm 5 days/week.
Manufacturing facility is located in Summerland, BC
Job Type: Full-time