RMS Industrial Maintenance Ltd is growing again. Because of this we are looking for a skilled welder and fitter to help us service our customers. This is a full time position that would require the applicant to have the ability to work alongside others and to complete different jobs at a variety of different customers.
- Very proficient at tig welding, as well as Mig, stick.
- Manufacture and fabricate stainless steel vessels parts and also be competent at Sanitary welding
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Able to work on your own and satisfy customer needs.
- Fit and weld lines according to schematics.
- Previous experience in stainless tig welding and manufacturing.
- Familiarity with all welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Able to work in tolerances of +0.000″-0.0625″
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with little supervision while maintaining strict quality control and accurate tolerances.
- Able to fit up various projects. Not the same as working on an assembly line making the same parts.
- Good attitude, willing to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and stay organized
- Sound professional judgement
- Perform Sanitary welds on all sizes of tube.
- Must be able to maintain a safe and organized work environment
– Opportunities for career growth
– Healthcare benefits package
RMS Industrial maintenance Ltd (www.rmsindustrial.com) has been in business for 16 years. We currently service the Food and Beverage industry, Poultry industry, Feed mills, Greenhouse industry as well as many other industries.
Joining us means being part of a growing company that is committed to providing good, professional, and quality workmanship to our customers. If you are excited by the idea of supplying this service to a variety of different companies we want to hear from you!
Application deadline: 2020-11-16
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday