Do you have a Commitment to Service Excellence,are you consistent, caring and dependable with a passion for helping others? Are you a consummate professional with a commitment to safe, quality work? Are you willing to work hard, to your customers’ schedules, while constantly pushing yourself to be the best? If so, then Peel has the job for you.
- Layout and fabrication of sheet metal fitting required for field installations
- Inventory control experience
- Keep office and warehouse organized and clean
- Run materials to field crews
- Fill out restocking sheets
- Put away orders
- Perform inventory Counts
- Sheet metal Ticket – 3rd or 4th year journeyman
- 2 years HVAC layout/fabrication experience (within a shop environment)
- Ability to size duct jobs
- Valid G class drivers license, with clean driving record
- Able to perform physical work (bending, lifting, carrying, climbing ladders/stairs, loading/unloading) parts up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Strong computer literacy, with previous administrative and accounting experience
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and organize and complete tasks.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- RRSP Matching (up to 3%)
- Opportunity for growth
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- HVAC sheet metal fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)