Looking for individuals wanting to learn a new skill.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Learn to weld in various positions (vertical, horizontal, overhead etc)
- Learn to weld sub-assemblies and racks as per process sheets and blue prints
- Ensure all products adhere to the production specifications of the customer
- Utilize jigs and fixtures to produce successful parts and report any defects immediately
- Learn to read and interpret blue prints and process sheets
- Learn to operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment
- Learn to operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Learn to operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears or other metal straightening and bending machines
- Operate hand tools
- Read a tape measure to take critical measurements
- Maintain safe work practices
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment i.e. work station, lunchroom etc.
- Present a professional image of Essex Weld Solutions, and a personal commitment to the safety and well being of all employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking