Welder /Fabricator- Commercial Fabrication
- Must have at least 5 years experience
- Must possess welding experience- Mig. Welding for Aluminum, Stainless and Mild Steel.
· Experience in small tools repairs. Shears; Saws; Grinder; Drills; Cutting torches; Brakes and presses is an asset.
· Must be able to read blue Prints and create shop drawings for custom build.
- Clamping, holding, back-welding, grinding or bolting component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
· Construct patterns and templates; Assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures; Read and interpret blueprints
· Equipment and Machinery Experience
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity;
· Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination;
· Must possess clean driver’s abstract
· Work Location Information: In shop
Compensation will be based on experience.
Expected Start Date: 2020-10-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We implemented daily COVID 19 check list, masks are mandatory, sanitizers are provided