PERMANENT – FULL TIME!
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START
Monday to Friday = Days
Rate of pay: $22/hr
- Welding of a variety of products to create final product per engineering drawings
(blueprints) and procedures, using a variety of welding methods (e.g. tack
- Ability to build products from blueprints and ensure internal quality measures are
- Conducting first-off inspections to ensure adherence to specified requirement
- Maintain working equipment and operate in a safe and professional manner.
- Must have TIG welding experience with the capability of utilizing excellent
dexterity and hand-eye coordination with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in TIG welding of thin gauge stainless steel.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, organize deadlines and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Permanent Hire
- Long term
- Must have own transportation
- Benefits after probation period
Please apply to randstad.ca or call Randstad Barrie branch for an immediate interview 705-735-1106! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Experience TIG welding –
- CWB preferred, but not required
- Required to do an interview and weld test
- Own transportation
- Excellent manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
Apply online at www.randstad.ca
Call our office asap Randstad Barrie 705-735-1106.