What’s in it for you?
- Pay rate up to $27 per hour
- Permanent, direct hire
- Full time, ongoing work available – opportunity for OT at times
- Benefits package after 3 months probation
- Straight day shift 7AM to 330PM
- Opportunity to work independently without someone standing over you
What are we looking for?
- Ideally 3+ years of fitting
- MIG & TIG welding experience
- Operation of overhead crane
- Gouging, grinding, and experience working with tools
- Plate welding experience
- Ability to read blueprints / engineered drawings
- CWB Certification is an asset
- Great attitudes and work ethic
- Able to work alone with minimal supervisor
Want to apply or receive more information?
- Send your resume to [email protected]
- Call Shannon at 905-213-1772
- Visit randstad.ca and apply through the job posting
If this job is not for you, but you’re interested in a career change, please call or email and let me know what you’re looking for! I’ve been recruiting in Durham Region for the past 8 years and have assisted hundreds of people find temporary and permanent work. At times I may not have your desired position available but new roles open up all the time. Don’t hesitate to let me know what types of positions you are seeking or to reach out for more information so that I can inform you as they arise. I specialize in Skilled Trades and Industrial Management roles all around Durham Region such as Millwrights, Electricians, Welders, Machinists, and Supervisors to name a few.