About Universal Manufacturing:
Weld thin gauge material. Assembly of parts in jigs/fixtures, tack, and complete welding of specified parts.
LOCATION : SCARBOROUGH, ON
Our manufacturing division is looking for three Fitter/Welders to support the Fabrication Department.
$20.00 – $26.00 to start depending on required weld test.
Must be able to pass the welding test
Welding of all and any metal assembly parts within provided weld specifications
- Ensure all tasks are performed in the allotted time as provided
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices
- Inspection of all welds to ensure conformance to specifications
- Assemble parts according to instructions provided
- Basic maintenance of welding equipment,
- Understand Process instruction sheets.
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Will consider 3 months of manufacturing work experience an asset but not required
- Knowledge of proper welding procedures and techniques
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervisor
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures
- Must have own welding equipment, protective devices
Please bring your work gear to interview for weld test. You will need to bring the following:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$26.00 per hour
- mig: 1 year (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)