Titan Land & Cattle (a division of Titan Livestock Group of Companies), located in Niton Junction, AB, is currently looking for an energetic individual to fill the position of Welder.
If you are the successful applicant you will be a team player with a positive attitude.
This is a temporary position until the end of October, 2020.
- Welding experience required
- Journeyman certificate an asset
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have a positive team player attitude
- Must have attention to detail
- Follows policies and procedures and completes tasks correctly and on time
- Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments
- Able to work well independently with little supervision
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Physically fit and able to push, pull, lift up to 50+ lbs and to bend and kneel with comfort
- Must be flexible and able to work days, evening, weekends, holidays
- Excellent command of the English language (reading, writing, oral)
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Valid drivers licence required
- Own transportation is required
Wage is dependent on experience.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their submissions however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 2.5 weeks
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
To keep our employees as safe as possible, Titan Land & Cattle provides employees with PPE including disposable masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.
- welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Niton Junction, AB (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)
- Canadian Work Permit (Required)
- First Aid/CPR (Preferred)