Aylward Fibreglass is looking for an experienced Welder for its boatbuilding facility in Clark’s Harbour, Nova Scotia.
The duties of the position are as follows:
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
Candidates should have 3-5 years’ experience as a welder and a high school diploma.
Salary – to be negotiated.
Please send resume. Apply by e-mail only.
Location: 2250 Main Street, Clark’s Harbour, NS B0W 1P0
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.50 per hour
- mig: 1 year (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)