Currently looking for skilled MIG/TIG/Flux Core Welders to fill openings with a company located in Tulsa, OK. Interested candidates should be able to pass a drug test/background check.
Responsibilities of the MIG/TIG/Flux Core Welders
· Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld, fabricate or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
· Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
· Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
· Layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
· Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
· Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
Requirements of the MIG/TIG/Flux Core Welders
· Must be able to pass a drug test/background check
· Must pass welding test MIG, TIG, Flux-core
· Basic math skills required
· Ability to read blueprints
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Only full-time employees eligible