An Automatic Welding Machine Operator and Manual Press Operator position is available at Andron Stainless . We are a manufacturer of sanitary stainless steel fittings and custom-fabricated spools & assemblies. All material is 304 and 316L stainless steel tube and fittings (0.5” – 12”, 12-16 gauge). Andron works with tolerances of 0.005″ and precision is our name.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Calibrate automatic/orbital welding machines based on material conditions (304 & 316L).
- Tack-weld fittings.
- Operate simple machinery for production runs.
- Hand-grind welds as needed.
- Be reliable and on-time.
- Lift stainless steel fittings and manifolds (up to 35lbs)
- Have knowledge of all standard workshop & safety procedures
The ideal candidate can expect to:
- Be compensated $18-$20/hr
- Increase in wage based on performance & ability to learn
- Be offered occasional overtime as it becomes required
- Full-time employees receive benefits & vacation pay after 3-month probationary period.
- If you are full time, work Monday-Friday, 6:45-3:15.
- Part time hours can be negotiated to a morning or afternoon schedule.
6170 Tomken Road
We are a 30,000 sq. ft building located near Britannia Rd & Tomken Rd.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday