The Welding Technician-Robotics programs, develops, modifies and maintains Resistance, Projection, Drawn Arc and Mig Welding equipment. The individual will be responsible for setting-up, troubleshooting, and programming Robots and Weld Controllers.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 Education or GED
- Post-Secondary Technical Degree or Diploma in a Manufacturing related field
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and organizational skills
- Able to perform various computer functions
- Demonstrated ability to program, teach, trouble shoot and Develop Robotic Mig, Resistance, Drawn Arc and Projection Welding processes.
- Demonstrated ability to program, teach, trouble shoot and set-up line robots.
- Set-up Mig, Resistance, Drawn Arc and Projection Welding Equipment.
Perform general maintenance on welding equipment to ensure acceptable welding conditions and start-up requirements.
Monitor quality of welds.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining QMS documentation of Welding Set-ups.
Teaching Welding robots. (Mig, Spot, Drawn Arc and Projection Welding).
Able to troubleshoot Weld Controller Ethernet Systems.
Respond to ANDON calls in a timely manner to address and diagnose issues. Coordinate containment of any suspect parts.
Wage is $28-$29/hr plus shift premium
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please email your resume directly to [email protected] asap.