Flexcell Automation is a private, Canadian owned company that believes success is a bi-product of a great organizational culture. At Flexcell Automation, we take pride in having a culture built on respect, family, safety and involvement for all employees.
Are you a highly motivated player, who wants the opportunity to challenge yourself? Flexcell Automation encourages anyone who answered “yes” to this question to apply today!
We are currently looking for two assembler(s) / general laborer(s) to join our team.
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic machinery hand/power tools (ie. wrenches, ratchets, grinders, saws, hammers, etc.)
- Capable of careful handling of materials
- Willingness to learn
- Team spirit
- Willingness to work – have the “get-the-job-done” mentality
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs
- Basic understanding of pneumatic system connections
- Understanding of industrial machinery – an asset
- Welding experience – an asset
Compensation based of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$30.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Albert, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)