CNC Robotic Welder Operator/Programmer
The robotic welder operator is expected to fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of an OTC Welding Robot. The operator produces metal products according to specifications. The operator must read and interpret diagrams, sketches, blueprints to determine operations, required materials, and timeframes for projects.
The Operator must set up, operate and maintain CNC welding equipment. They understand and implement personal and company safety measures by wearing specialized goggles, helmets, and gloves. Communication skills are essential to work with team members and converse with the manager
- Minimum Education: Graduation from a formal training program.
- Minimum Experience: At least 1 year of MIG Welding experience.
- Operating equipment used in CNC welding and metal fabrication
Work Hours are M-F 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Our shop is a drug-free workplace environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33169: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNC Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- MIG welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location