- 70% of travel is involved in this role
- Technician, Body Weld Seibi.
- Commissioning new Body Weld equipment at Factory and Machine vendor sites.
- Robot teaching,
- PLC troubleshooting,
- Equipment inspection/confirmation
- Support TMNA Body Engineering for Body weld model change activities.
- **Primary project focus at Cambridge + Woodstock, Ontario, Canada sites, with possible support of other plant locations.
- 2 year technical degree (A.S.) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in industrial maintenance, robot programming, PLC logic modification and troubleshooting
- Ability to travel to US, Mexico and Japan for Work
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with automated robotic welding (spot/arc) and robotic material handling preferred
- Industrial maintenance
- Body weld shop experience an asset
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cambridge, ON N3H 5K2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Welding: 1 year (preferred)