Titan Matrix is a data center division.
Titan Matrix is known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment and services in North America. Titan Matrix is a top manufacturer of high end Industrial Commercial, Make-Up Air, Heating and Cooling Equipment.
Titan Matrix is committed to customer service, safety, as well innovation of our products.
Manufacturing Welder will be certified and comply with CSA 47.1 and 59 standards and all of the requirements as outlined by the Canadian Welding Bureau. Safely work within the production team to achieve a consistent high level of quality and productivity in all aspects of the job.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset
Conditions of employment include:
- Will be building large skids
- Must have Fluxcore (FCAW) Experience
- Must have a valid CWB tickets
- Must be registered in the Alberta Apprenticeship Board (or will register after being hired)
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprint drawings
- Have the ability to identify raw materials
- Be familiar with the production & QC inspection process
- Skilled at using equipment such as – grinders, torches, chop saw, and wire feed welding equipment
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Quality and consistency in welds is a must. Most welding is done in the flat position and in such all materials are rolled and welded
- Must attend, and partake in all pre-job, post job, and monthly safety meetings
- Class 5 driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- RRSP program
- Long Term Disability Program
- Paid Vacation
- Employee assistance program
Afternoon Shift: 3 pm – 11:30 pm
Acknowledgement of job description: I have read and understand the job description regarding my employment with Titan Matrix.
Company COVID-19 Compliance
Titan Matrix is taking action to contain the COVID-19 outbreak. We are fulfilling our general obligation or duty to ensure that the health and safety of every person employed in the company is protected while they are working. Titan Matrix promotes regular and thorough hand washing, put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace and provide access to places where staff, contractors, and customers can wash their hands with soap and water. Also, we keep the workplace clean and hygienic, promote good respiratory cleanliness and comply with Alberta Health Services’ guidelines to keep our employees safe during COVID-19 pandemic.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have experience building skids?
- Do you have Fluxcore (FCAW) Experience?
- welding: 5 years (preferred)
- CWB tickets/certifications? (preferred)