Brief Description: Complete welding assignments and maintenance repairs in a fast-paced environment focusing on quality and safety to maximize production.
- Complete welding assignments efficiently focusing on quality and safety to maximize production.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on stationary and mobile machines and equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions.
- React to emergency breakdowns.
- Perform needed facility repairs.
- Assist with installation of utilities and equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to arc weld with stick and mig abilities efficiently.
- Ability to work independently focusing on quality and safety.
- Ability to perform basic electrical repairs.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repairs.
- Proficient in comprehending schematics, hydraulics and pneumatic diagrams. mechanical blueprints, and welding and fabricating skills.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Corpus Christi, TX 78409: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Programmable logic controllers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location