We are looking for somebody with installation skills who is ready to contribute to a fast-growing, fast-paced print company. If you are a sign professional with the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you today!
- Read blueprints and material instructions. Install the proper products with the exact dimensions as instructed.
- Read and interpret work orders, provide proofs as necessary for customer approval, determine best fabrication method(s) and material(s).
- Requires lifting of materials
- Requires occasional use of materials
- Apply vinyl adhesive to vehicles / remove existing adhesive from vehicles
- Install decorative wallpaper to enhance the details of the interior walls of high end homes and commercial buildings.
- Remove existing wallpaper from walls and prepare them for new wallpaper which will include priming and smoothing of the wall surface
- Become familiar with different fabrics, foils, and vinyl materials used to decorate walls and ceilings.
- Inspect completed work to ensure proper installation
- Work in elevated situations to complete installations, typically 50 ft. or less
- Work professionally with superintendents, foreman, and other trade on different job sites. Preforming inside and outside installations (digging holes, wall mounted letters, construction signs, parking signs, etc.)
- Create and maintain a safe job site and working conditions
- Following a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic images on a predetermined substrate or medium
- Making decisions on types of fasteners required to install job per specifications
- Helping unload raw materials, cleaning and maintaining storage areas
- Minimum 2+ years sign industry experience – No Exceptions
- Background in multi-material, multi dimensional sign assemblies
- Current and unrestricted drivers license and a clean driving record
- Proficient in English
- Experience with metal fabricating, specifically steel and aluminum including EX extrusions with proper blocking and sizing
- Best practices working with LED’s and lighting products
- Keen attention to detail. Must be a master multi-tasker
- Professional, upbeat, positive and friendly attitude with the flexibility and willingness to work in a high end corporate environments as well as construction sites
- Ability to work well under pressure to output a high volume of high quality work
- Understanding of architectural scaling of dimensions on drawings
- Ability to safely climb ladders/scaffolding, operate lift equipment and lift 50lbs or more
- Knowledge of sign production equipment (vinyl plotter, large format printers, and lamination machines) considered a plus
- Mindful of safety protocols and attire
- Welding experience considered an asset
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the physical installation of signs, including channel letters, box signs, computer cut vinyl, wide format full color printouts, stud mounted individual letters and logos, monument signs, LED and interior ADA signage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $23.00 per hour