What you get here is: challenging and interesting work, excellent benefits, steady income, career advancement, great work hours, management support in a team environment.
Our client is looking to add a Fabrication Shop Welder?Fitter to their growing team.
Job Description for Fabrication Shop Welder/Fitter
· Operate propane torch for preheating;
· Oxy-fuel and plasma cutting;
· Fit-up and tack weld components according to drawings;
· Use Ironworker, Saw, Drills, Shear and other fabrication equipment;
· Use of overhead crane (training provided);
Job Qualifications for Fabrication Shop Steel Welder/Fitter
· Must have minimum 1-2 years of welding experience in manufacturing / fabrication shop environment;
· CWB tickets in GMAW and FCAW/MCAW S Class preferred;
· Knowledgeable in blueprint reading and welding symbols;
- Basic computer skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Details for Fabrication Shop Steel Welder/Fitter
· Day Shift
· Pay Rate $23.00PH+++ depending on experience
· Excellent Benefit Plan
· Career advancement
We look forward to working with you to help you find the right job for you.
Only those qualified will be contacted.
We offer a variety of manufacturing and skilled trade positions in the Guelph, Fergus, Elora and Rockwood area.
497 Woolwich Street Unit 2 Guelph, ON
If you are looking for long term permanent work……….we can help.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Welding: 3 years (Required)
- Fitting: 3 years (Required)