AdvanTec Manufacturing Canada is looking for two (2) experienced and energetic Fabricators to join our Custom Department in Chilliwack, BC.
The Metal Fabricator is responsible for reading and analyzing blueprints and engineering drawings to correspond with the required metal cuts. The metal Fabricator will be required to use a variety of light and heavy machinery to make their necessary cuts and to assemble the fabricated components into complete units. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential functions for this role are:
- Analyze blueprints and engineering drawings to assess materials needed and plan the sequence of tasks to fabricate products.
- Operate light machinery, including grinders, sanders, cordless drills and a variation of saws.
- Layout, fabricate and Install components in the final product.
- Monitor quality of fabrication.
- Adhere to all safety standards and SOP’s.
- Other duties as required.
If you have the following experience, qualifications and skills, we want to hear from you!
- High school education
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to read tape measures
- Manual dexterity
- Advanced knowledge of fabrication
- Basic mechanical skills and math skills
- Forklift operator certification is considered an asset
- Red Seal in fabrication
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization,
- Our full-time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program and we have a great benefits package.
- We value our employees, and everyone has a voice in the organization.
AdvanTec Manufacturing Canada offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website at www.advantecglobal.com Thank you for your interest in AdvanTec Manufacturing Canada. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted.