SRS Signs is a growing sign company looking for passionate, experienced workers to add to our team. We specialize in full-cycle design, manufacturing, installation and service of all types of commercial signage. From storefront graphics and vehicle wraps, to illuminated channel letters and complete building signage, every job is custom and no two days are the same.
Summary of Position:
SRS Signs is looking for an Fabricator / Sign Builder. This person must be organized, efficient, and place a premium on both quality of work and time management. Previous sign building experience an asset.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment working with steel and aluminum
- Skilled in use of various hand and power tools including drills, drill press, mitre saw, jigsaw, mechanical shear, metal brake, pneumatic rivet gun, etc.
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Must be physically able to lift / maneuver large sheets of material (4’x8′)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience welding steel and aluminum in an industrial setting using MIG welders is an asset
- Measuring, cutting, and forming steel and aluminum
- Building signs and related components using hand and power tools
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
We offer competitive wages dependent on experience.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
Mask usage required.
Regular sanitization of common surfaces.
Hand sanitizer and face masks supplied.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Metal fabrication: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (preferred)