Harmar is a leading manufacturer of wheelchair lifts for automobiles, stair lifts for the home, and residential and commercial vertical platform lifts. We are an organization that is inspired by those who are mobility challenged and is driven to create mobility and accessibility products that allow people to go where they want, when they want, how they want.
*Harmar has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” two years in a row – by Great Place to Work® US.*
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
MON-THU : 6am-430PM, some OT on Fridays
As a Fabricator responsibilities will include:
Sub-Assembly of fabricated parts and/or components for easy to complex curved stair lifts. Able to test and calibrate assemblies to meet tolerances, product specifications and work instructions. Work to achieve daily production schedule and to ensure the customer receives the highest quality product possible.
- Assembles, installs and adjust variety of mechanical and/or electronic mechanical components, using hand tools, assembly fixtures, and test devices according to customer specification to final product testing.
- Layout, fabrication and final leveling of easy, medium, and complex curved stair lifts
- Acquire AWS certification for tubes.
- May use hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product/customer specifications
- Identify and report units that fail tests or tolerance levels
Must be able to hit daily production goals
- Previous assembly/sub assembly work in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and MIG welding equipment, capable of reading and working from curved stair lift drawings.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others
- Basic understanding/ability to use computer to access time and attendance system.
1. FIT WITH HARMAR’S CORE VALUES
2. TEAM PLAYER
3. GETS STUFF DONE
4. CAN -DO ATTITUDE
5. GENUINELY CARES
6. DOES THE RIGHT THING
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location