HIRING WELDER(s), PIPEFITTER(s), PIPEFITTER APPRENTICE(s), and GENERAL LABOURER(s) FOR FACILITY CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Since 1996 Watts Projects Inc. has been providing Western Canada with safe, efficient projects at the highest levels of quality. Watts strives to exceed customer expectations from day 1 and our professional crews help deliver with each and every project. Watts Projects is a family owned business with deep roots in the oil and gas industry and a commitment to community. With offices across Alberta and British Columbia we at Watts have been able expand our community footprint.
We are currently looking to expand our team in Red Deer, looking to add some Journeymen Welders, Pipefitter and Apprentices to our Facility Construction Team.
Successful candidates will be Hard working, Team Players, Safety and Environmentally Conscious, with a strong action to detail.
Preference, will be give to those who hold a Class 5 DL with a Clean Drivers Abstract
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Perform general labour work in all weather conditions
- Frequent work out of town / camp work
- Arrive and maintain a fit for duty status
- Physically fit for work and heavy lifting
- Ability to work long hours in a day averaging 40 to 60 hours in a week.
- Must be flexible in being able to work away from home and staying in a camp
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Must be able to provide own transportation to the FSJ Office.
- Must have all valid and current H2S Alive, First Aid, CSO (Common safety orientation – Energy Safety Canada).
- Pipefitters to have valid fall protection and confined space certifications
NO PHONE CALLS
Visit our website at www.wattsprojects.com
Wage Dependent on Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $95.00-$120.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Are you local to Fort St. John, BC?
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-08-11