MUST BE located in Canada!
Industrial Metalwork Inc. is a pipeline and facility company based out of Grande Prairie, Alberta. We specialize in providing shop and field fabrication for facility and pipeline construction, maintenance and operations work, construction, utilities and other heavy industries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure work instructions are carried out as per Supervisor or Lead Hand’s directives.
- Ensure tolerances and specifications are met per company standards.
- Meet assigned production goals and objectives.
- Comply with Industrial Metalwork safety and quality standards.
- Project Shift is 6 days on and 1 day off, 10-12 hour days
- Maintain clean and orderly tools, work area and equipment.
What Industrial Metalwork Offers:
- Industry leading Safety
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Dedicated Supervisors & Managers
- Potential full-time employment
- Benefits for employees
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $35.00-$50.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Welding: 1 year (preferred)