Capacity is hiring Welders for 1st and 2nd shift!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Eligibility for benefits as of day 1!
- 401k w/ company match!
A day in the life of a Welder at REV:
- Perform all welding procedures including machine settings, bottles, and necessary fittings
- Welding Aluminum and set up and maintaining welding machine (tip, liner, changes, etc.) and welding vertical, horizontal, and overhead.
- Inspect welds for cracks, burn through and weld spatter.
- Welding of where required
- Grind and clean areas where required
- Stay current in TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and basic mechanical adjustments on all equipment as needed
- Follow hazardous waste disposal program and fire prevention procedures
Required education, skills, and experience to be successful:
- Preferred 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred high school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and use a tape measure for precise measurements
- Must read blueprints, and engineering drawings and perform shop math to layout, fabricate and weld various parts and assemblies
- Must process knowledge and experience in welding machine
- Ability to communicate professionally and follow directions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Successful completion of the drug and background screening
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Welding: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location