Egar Tool & Die
Egar Tool and Die is a world-class manufacturer of automotive stamping dies, production stampings and welded assemblies. Located in Cambridge, Ontario, Egar has been supplying complex progressive and transfer dies to the North American Tier I automotive industry for more than 40 years!
GMAW Weld technician
Egar Tool and Die Ltd. is pleased to offer Full Time employment opportunities in our Assembly department. Our GMAW Weld technicians are an integral part of our assembly processes, ensuring the best quality parts are delivered to our customers. You will be challenged to meet production targets together with your team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and adjust robotic GMAW production parameters to maintain part quality, dimension and cycle time.
- Trouble shoot weld robots and controls.
- General robot maintenance
- Experience in automotive robotic welding required
- Certified GMAW weld tech from accredited college
- Working knowledge of Fanuc, ABB, Lincoln robots
- Good understanding of automotive quality systems (TS16949 or IATF)
- Competent with weld inspection and rework
- Strong mechanical maintenance abilities
- Ability to learn, make decisions, be flexible and problem solve
WHY JOIN US?!
- 4-day work week for Full time employees – Straight Afternoons
- Benefits – Uniforms- Long term disability insurance, for full time employees.
- Employee referral program
- Weekly competitive pay!
- $27 – 31 per hour based on experience and ability.
Job Types: Full-time Permanent
Salary: $27.00 – $31.00
Keywords: production, production worker, assembly worker, general labourer, labourer, warehouse, warehouse worker, shift worker
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27.00-$31.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (required)