Our well established client based in Altens, Aberdeen are looking to recruit an experienced Hardfacing Welder/Applicator to join their team on a temp to perm basis starting as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have previous hardfacing and Oilfield equipment experience to create drilling tools that are second to none in order to service some of the world’s biggest oilfield service companies.
– Applying hardfacing to oilfield tools.
– Hard-Facing, Build Up of Oilfield Products in accordance with company work instructions & drawings
– Reading and understanding manufacturing drawings
– Welding in accordance with industry standard practices
– Traceability of Materials Serial/Cast/Part numbers during manufacture and repair
– Ensure work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
– Comply with company policy on health, safety and the environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company. If you have the ability to operate a grinding machine this would be an advantage.
Salary – Dependent on experience
To apply please send your CV in Word format or call Helen McSharry on 01224 565010
Reference ID: J19851
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £17.00-£20.00 per hour