We are seeking an HVAC Shop Welder / Fabricator to become part our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment, weld, and assemble new metal forms.
- fabricate and weld finished duct fittings and HVAC components
- Follow Blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Operate a variety of shop equipment including brakes, sheers, and rollers
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with mig welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with piece tickets, blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must be able to pass drug screening
We are also seeking entry level welders and shop workers that are motivated to learn and improve their skillset.
Wages up to $25hr based on experience. Health care and retirement paid by employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Welders & Fabricators: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location