Estimated: $37,000 – $47,000 a year
Full Job Description
The welder uses hand welding or flame cutting equipment to weld or join metal components/piping or to fill holes, indentations or seams of fabricated metal products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Uses certified procedures to weld pipe as required.
- Welds components in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
- Detects faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notifies supervisors.
- Makes every weld as if it was to be a 100% weld free from undercut over welding.
- Cleans all welds free from B.B.’s and slags.
- Examines work pieces for defects and measures work pieces with straight edges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Creates weld tickets daily.
- Reads and understands blue prints and ISO’s.
- Works various schedules offshore in international locations that depend on project and client requirements.
- At least 3 years of pipe welding experience with a minimum of 2 years working in the Oil and Gas industry at offshore locations.
PES offers a competitive salary & benefits package.
Please email your resume/application to:
[email protected] or mail to PES Attn: HR 250 North American Ct. Houma, LA 70363. Applications can be downloaded and printed on the company website: www.pesllc.com