At DCM, we deliver integrated industrial and commercial construction, maintenance and turn-around services. With a tremendous depth of knowledge, extensive experience and demonstrated success in many markets across Canada and internationally, we build lasting partnerships with clients.
Our mission is to be an industry leader by creating a family of talented individuals in a culture of innovation, safety, quality, efficiency and fun. We are proud to work with talented and qualified employees who bring a variety of skills to our group, as these skills contribute directly to the growth and success of our business.
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Unload or stack steel parts
- Erect and install scaffolding, hoisting equipment and rigging
- Align and weld or bolt steel units in place
- Assemble and erect pre-fabricated metal structures
- Examine structures and equipment for deterioration, defects, or non-compliance with specifications
- Dismantle structures and equipment when required
- Proof Journeyman Ticket or Valid Apprenticeship
- OSSA Fall Protection, H2S Alive, and EWP tickets required
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to self and others;
- Perform heavy maintenance work involving climbing, rigging, and exposure to high pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems in accordance with all company safety procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Demonstrate practical problem solving ability. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Day Shift
- Rotations available; 14&7
- Flights out of Calgary or Edmonton & Camp accommodation is provided
Job Type: Temporary
Work Location: One location