Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Ironworkers (7264)
NOC Job Title: Ironworker – Reinforcing Rebar
Expires in 58 days
Last Updated: 2021-04-07
Abbotsford, British Columbia
H & A Rebar & Damp Proofing Ltd. located at 2856 Upland Crescent, Abbotsford, BC V2T2E9 is looking to hire Ironworker-Reinforcing Rebar to join their business.
Salary : $32.61/hour
- Unload and position steel units so each piece can be hoisted as needed.
- Erect and install scaffolding, hoisting equipment and rigging.
- Signal crane operator to position steel units according to blueprints.
- Align and weld or bolt steel units in place.
- Erect structural and architectural precast concrete components for buildings, bridges, towers and other structures.
- Assemble and erect prefabricated metal structures.
- Position and secure steel bars or metal mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete structures
- Install ornamental and other structural metalwork such as curtain walls, metal stairways, railings and power doors.
- Examine structures and equipment for deterioration, defects or non-compliance with specifications
- May dismantle structures and equipment.
- Completion of secondary school is an asset.
- Experience in relevant field will be an asset.
Eligible candidates please email your resume at [email protected]
No personal drop offs please.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & New comers are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]