Lakeside Process Controls Ltd. (‘Lakeside’) is recognized as a market leader, providing complete automation solutions to a wide range of industries. Our capabilities in process management and industrial automation enable us to solve our customers’ process automation challenges, keeping their operations running safer.
Our solutions range from devices that measure and relay diverse physical and chemical conditions, devices that control flow of materials, networks that transmit event-related information, to process control systems that collect information and trigger necessary actions to ensure continued operations.
Lakeside’s success is due to its exceptional people. Our skills and passion for our work is the key to our strong business results. Our commitment to a culture of integrity, teamwork and collaboration is what drives our continued and sustainable growth.
We seek individuals who are engaged, capable and committed to continuous improvement.
If this sounds like you, apply today and discover your potential with Lakeside!
What you will be doing in the role of Welder:
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Fabrication and installation of various processing equipment in-house or on-site
- Accurately verify dimensions using precision measuring tools
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications
- Working at Heights
- Fit, Weld & Install Piping
- Assist welders with mechanical duties where needed
- Requirement to occasionally travel to remote job sites within Ontario
- Layout, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications
- Participate in group meetings
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Inspect equipment for proper functioning
- Positioning or tightening braces, jacks, clamps, ropes, and/or bolt straps, or bolt parts in position for welding
- Operating equipment safely and use safe work processes
- Promoting services capability
Knowledge and skills required for the role:
- Experience using SMAC processes
- Able to multi-task
- Basic installation knowledge of processing measurement devices and their installation requirements
- Sanitary TIG welding experience of system components including piping, frames, tanks, etc.
- Familiarity in Microsoft software applications
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude, looking to develop a career
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Following directions and plans
- Customer orientated
- Personal credibility
- Team orientation
What we give YOU!
- A competitive compensation package
- An RRSP matching program
- A comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage plan
- Ample Time Off throughout the year
- A structured training and development program
- Opportunity to participate in Lakeside’s Wellness Program – a recipient of Benefit Canada’s Best In-Class Wellness Programming for organizations under 1000 employees!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program