DYNA-MIG, A Division of F&P Mfg., Inc. is a Japanese Just-In-Time automotive parts supplier. Our large facility is home to more than 500 fully automated FANUC and Motoman welding robots. Our production processes include Robotic GMAW and RSW, Cold Forging, and two E-Coat paint systems. We weld, assemble and paint engine cradles, suspension frames, sub components, and service parts for several OEM Manufacturers.
As a key Associate in our Welding Management Systems department, your primary function will be to support the Production, Quality, and New Model teams to resolve welding, tooling and stamping issues. Other duties would include:
- Review destruct testing results to make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with analyzing and performing root cause analysis pertaining to production related defects
- Assist with weld development, qualification, implementation of production welding parameters
- Prepare, evaluate, and revise departmental documentation
- Assist DYNA-MIG Welding Engineer in day-to-day operations
- Must be able to work overtime, overtime with short notice, and plant shutdowns
Skills for the Position:
- Practical welding experience with GMAW, SMAW, GTAW, OFW, and OFC
- Hands on experience with Fanuc and Motoman robotic systems and welding automation
- Knowledge of basic welding metallurgy
- Hands on experience with Non-Destructive and Destructive testing of weldments
- Knowledge of welding specifications and procedures
- Must have well developed interpersonal, organizational, and self-motivational skills
- Work efficiently within Microsoft office programs
- ACAD/NX experience
- Must be able to work efficiently unsupervised
- Minimum, Graduate of a 3-year Engineering Technology program with emphasis in Welding, Welding Metallurgy, and Robotic Welding.
We offer the following in our search for engaged associates looking to become part of a successful team:
- Tiered benefit plans including health, dental and vision coverage commencing on your very first day—no waiting period!
- All required tools are paid for and supplied by DYNA-MIG
- Uniforms provided free of charge, including a free laundry service
- Bi-annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- Full-service, subsidized cafeteria
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.dynamig.com.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Please inform us if you require accommodation in the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stratford, ON N4Z 1H3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Have you graduated from a a 3-year Engineering Technology program with emphasis in Welding, Welding Metallurgy, and Robotic Welding?