Located at the heart of Saskatchewan’s forest industry lies Carrier Forest Products Ltd. We are a family-owned company with a corporate culture built on hard work, ingenuity and collaboration. At the forefront of innovation, we are pioneering technological advances in one of Canada’s most stable & grounded industries.
If this appeals to you, we urge you to submit your resume for review.
We are currently accepting applications for a Level ‘C’ CWB Certified Welder.
Other qualifications include:
- CWB certification
- Shop experience
- Welding with MCAW and FCAW in flat position
- Highly motivated with good communications skills
- Excellent time management and organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- First Aid ticket considered an asset
Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] or fax: 306-469-2402. Deadline to apply is October 23, 2020. We thank all those who apply, but only qualified applicants will be contacted.