Seeking Maintenance Technicians / Welders to work inside a Commercial Modular Building factory.
Day shift 6:45 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday with occasional overtime. Great pay, full benefits.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing trailer frame systems used for transporting over-sized loads
- Performing preventative maintenance measures on carrier frames
- Inspecting, servicing and replacing repair parts
- Checking and inspecting brakes
- Testing all systems and equipment for performance issues
- Ensuring all carrier frames meet DOT safety requirements as directed by the maintenance supervisor
- Documenting Quality Control and maintenance activities and repairs, and reporting all findings to management
- Prior experience, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Experience using an oxygen/acetylene cutting torch, and ability to Arc weld using portable welders
- Competence in welding a continuous bead with no holes, spatter or cracks
- Ability to operate welding equipment in vertical, horizontal and overhead positions
- Knowledge of welding rods and ability to select the correct rod for the job
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Prefer one to three years related welding experience. Certification beneficial but not required.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance
- Must be available and willing to work overtime hours as the employer determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Ability to pass drug screen and pre-employment physical
Ramtech is an equal-opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring, training and growing long-term employees, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, color, age, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our organization participates in E-verify.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- maintenance/welding: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location