Position Title: Mechanical Installer – Welder – Pump Installer
Location: Enderby, BC
Job Type: Full-Time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Compensation: Competitive Wage (Experience Based) & Employee Benefits Package
Mountain View Electric Ltd. is a 3rd generation multi-service and project company. We design, install, service, and maintain systems and equipment within the dairy, electrical, irrigation, water, controls and instrumentation sectors. The customers we currently serve are based primarily throughout the interior of British Columbia. The culture at Mountain View Electric Ltd. is solutions based as our purpose is to create and implement solutions to meet our customers’ needs. At Mountain View Electric Ltd. we give our best to each other, our customers, and all services and/or projects so that we are able to stand behind the work we perform.
Mountain View Electric Ltd. is looking for a Mechanical Installer – Welder – Pump Installer to join our team. Based in Enderby, the applicant will perform quality installations and services for our valued clients on site while showcasing exceptional customer service skills.
- Piping Installation (Steel, PVC)
- Pipe welding
- General Fabrication
- Operation of power tools (Grinders, Chop saw)
- Confident in reading and interpreting drawings
- Pump Installation / Repairs (Deep well pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Vertical line shafts)
- Control Valves (Pressure reducing, Pressure sustaining, Pressure relief, Surge anticipation)
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance & repair techniques.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts & installation and/or service teams.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Maintain a clean and well-kept uniform and truck.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Commercial & industrial experience.
- Adept in performing Mechanical installations, maintenance and repairs in commercial & agricultural facilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot and use common repair tools & techniques.
- Excellent communication, organization & customer relationship skills.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract.
Application Process: Please email your resume and cover letter via indeed.com.
Reference the job title in the subject line and ensure contact name, phone number, and email are provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road